Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student OEM
Accomplish more for home and school (homework). Best for families who want Office on one PC. The first thing you’ll see when you open Office is a clean, new look. But the features you know and use are still there -except they are upgraded and come along with some new ones that are huge time savers.
- Do more with Word docs open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- 15 GB online storage with OneDrive - All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
- Your Office away from home - Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser.
|Year of Product||2013|
Step into the new age of Office with this digital download of Microsoft Office Professional containing the 2013 versions of your favorite productivity software. Upgraded Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher and OneNote have been thoughtfully enhanced with new time-saving features and a sleek, modern look.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student OEM: